Welcome to the Land of Wild Designs Blog!!!

Land of Wild Designs Location Portrait Photography Serving Globe/Miami, Arizona and surrounding communities

April 10, 2012

Family Portraits - Florence, AZ

Had a wonderful ((windy)) afternoon with Terri & Bob & the family...
...gosh I just wish it wasn't so windy
but can't complain when the wind gives you such awesome hair pics!
I think I might just hire the wind (if he is available) for my next shoot - haha

Take a look and tell me - don't you agree?  AWESOME!
 Oh and ...yeah... I am loving the black & white version of this shoot! 
Don't get me wrong, the color is amazing, but the black & white just stops my in my tracks.
They are just such a beautiful family!

No comments:

Important Info:

Images © 2010-2024 Land of Wild Designs - All rights reserved

http://landofwilddesigns.com