Welcome to the Land of Wild Designs Blog!!!

Land of Wild Designs Location Portrait Photography Serving Globe/Miami, Arizona and surrounding communities

March 18, 2014

{Oh How I Love this Family}

Can I just say.....
"wow"
I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such amazing people.
I get to have the most beautiful people in front of my camera!!
 
These beautiful sisters asked me to meet them to photograph their family and I am so glad I was able to!  Just take a look at how beautiful they are.  I have been blessed to know these women over the past 25 years and my life is richer because they are in it.
They give me the gift of laughter every single time I see them.
.....and I mean REAL laughter - they have that kind of joy inside them that comes from their soul.


 
And their family is beautiful as well - I'll stop talking and let you see for yourself.....
 









 

No comments:

Important Info:

Images © 2010-2024 Land of Wild Designs - All rights reserved

http://landofwilddesigns.com