Welcome to the Land of Wild Designs Blog!!!

Land of Wild Designs Location Portrait Photography Serving Globe/Miami, Arizona and surrounding communities

January 5, 2018

Welcome Back to my Blog!

I haven't blogged in a while - it is not that I don't think of it often, it is not that I am lazy.  Honestly, I really don't know why I haven't posted to this blog in over a year, but it is definitely time for a change.

Just to catch you up on what has been going on with me and Land of Wild Designs Photography...

2016 and 2017 were good years, but 2016 ended with quite a few changes for me, and that is probably why you haven't seen a post here on the blog since Sept 2016.  Time for that to change.   No excuses.  

In 2016 I quit a full-time job that I had been working at since we returned to Arizona from Alaska.  I loved the job... I loved the people... I just had to take the leap, you know?  So I jumped.  

Now, as it has been explained many times, we don't jump and expect to be able to fly immediately.  We jump and on our way down (before we start to rise) we bump a few things, fall faster than we hoped, get some bumps and bruises along the way - - - but eventually, we get the courage to rise, get wind beneath our wings, and soar..  I am not all the way there yet, but I am rising friends - and I am flapping my arms as hard as I can trying to turn them into wings.  Because as soon as my wings sprout I am flying to the MOON, I hear the view is incredible from there!
In 2016 and 2017 we  experienced other personal changes - began a journey to improve our health - continuing education - family moving - buying homes - changing jobs - marriages - losses - and we even were blessed with a couple of adorable step-grandchildren in 2017.

2018 promises many great things for Land of Wild Designs Photography - we have been spending a lot of time dedicated to growing our brand and I am so excited to share with you in coming weeks and months the exciting things we have been doing and the plans for our future.  We hope you join us on this exciting ride through Two Thousand Eighteen.  😊

We scheduled so many really fun photo-sessions last year, and we customized some really fun personal photography experiences as well - getting ideas from clients, coming up with our own, and searching pins to find inspirations.  It has been an absolute blast being able to have this much creativity surrounding us.  Thank you to all our clients who brought the creativity & ideas to the next level!  This has been so amazing.
Mommy and Me Photo-Session that included an awesome "3 and 30" Mommy and Me Cake-Smash
Twin Newborn Photo Session
Capturing those only once in a lifetime moments
Fierce and Beautiful - Modeling Images
Photographing moments that capture the real you.
These examples are only a very small sampling of what we have been up to, but we would LOVE to start a new year with you.  Contact us and let's begin scheduling your session - let's plan it, let's create an individual plan for your session that captures who you are and let's get photos printed and onto your wall!


No comments:

Important Info:

Images © 2010-2024 Land of Wild Designs - All rights reserved

http://landofwilddesigns.com