Welcome to the Land of Wild Designs Blog!!!

Land of Wild Designs Location Portrait Photography Serving Globe/Miami, Arizona and surrounding communities

July 28, 2021

Arizona Photographer

Hot Diggity Dog, I finally BLOGGED!!!


It has been a while (quite a while actually) since I have blogged.  I have promised that I would blog more commonly and update frequently more times than I can count!  I guess the best place to start is ANYWHERE, so how about here, and how about NOW?

It isn't that we haven't been busy, because we really have been.  And maybe that is why I haven't blogged much?  Maybe.  Maybe it is because in my typical 'blog-time' I have been spending it with family, organizing my home, working on my day-job, making props, creating marketing tools, and just trying to figure out updated trends and locations for sessions....just so much to do and so little time.  But I need to add Blogging to my to-do list.  I really DO need to get with the program!

I have some goals and I have some plans.  Now to just get them put into motion - - - that is the trick!

As everyone knows and has a story, 2020 and 2021 have been quite a ride.  Not all good - not all bad, but a ride none-the-less.  I have been busy, I have had changes and been negatively affected but have also had many MANY blessings. Although there have been some changes that we couldn't avoid, we have figured it out and continued moving forward.

Changes aren't always easy, but somehow they always make us who we are, right?  We can progress with the change and evolve into a better version of ourselves or we can sit still and unchanged or even lose ground.  I choose improvement.  I choose progress.  I choose to learn and grow.


I'd love to hear your comments - how did 2020 & 2021 affect you?  What did you do to make a change?


No comments:

Important Info:

Images © 2010-2024 Land of Wild Designs - All rights reserved

http://landofwilddesigns.com