Welcome to the Land of Wild Designs Blog!!!

Land of Wild Designs Location Portrait Photography Serving Globe/Miami, Arizona and surrounding communities

March 27, 2023

2022 A Look Back 


Click the link above to look back at 2022.

Every single year I promise myself that I am going to be blogging more and keeping track of stories and adventures that we take, but it is all I can do to post on Facebook and Instagram, so I fall behind on the blog.  

So here we are in March (the end of March at that too) and we just haven't been on-top of the social media stuff much less the stories of our sessions or our adventures.  But I do love what I do and I would LOVE to be your photographer.  2023 is a fun year so far and in June we will be celebrating 13 years in business in Arizona!

Sometimes I feel like an imposter or less-than.  I begin to compare myself to other photographers who have a finger on the pulse on the current trends, but while I am feeling bummed and insecure, I have to remind myself to ONLY compare myself to the past version of me.  That is why I am posting a 'look back' as my first blog post of 2023, sorry that it is already 3 months late, but here we are.  And you know what?  We are NOT 'less-than' we are not 'imposters' we are doing ok, and most importantly, we are learning and wanting to grow and keep trying new things.  

Turns out, we only have one life so we need to live it to the fullest. 

Come on the 2023 adventure with me.  My goal is to encourage others as I have tried to do in the past, and also to encourage myself and remember we all have worth and are amazing!  Let's do life together.  Let's celebrate the special days and let's celebrate the average days too.  Let's celebrate life.  Let's live life.  And I hope we can all do it with love in our hearts, leaving smiles in our wake.

Here is a photo of our newest family addition.  She is proof of how beautiful this life really is. 

My cup is overflowing.





No comments:

Important Info:

Images © 2010-2024 Land of Wild Designs - All rights reserved

http://landofwilddesigns.com